General Child support information
KS Payment Center - make a payment
KS Payment Center - Receiving payments
District court trustee's Office
Mission Statement: The Office of the District Court Trustee is dedicated to enriching the financial lives of the children and families we serve by providing information, resources, reliable payment records, and fair enforcement of family support orders. Leslie Beims Address PO Box 762 St. Francis, KS Contact Information Phone: 785-728-8081 Fax: 888-511-7049 Email: email@example.com
Child Support Services Program
- Department for Children and Families is the administrative agency for the State of Kansas that provides Title IV-D child support enforcement services. Child Support Services (CSS) automatically serves families receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Food Assistance, medical, foster care, and child care assistance. In cooperation with the Office of Judicial Administration, the DCF Child Support Services program oversees operations at the Kansas Payment Center.
- You may view information about the DCF Child Support Services program on the Kansas DCF website. You may also call the Child Support Call Center toll free at: 1-888-757-2445. CSS Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Central Time, except on state holidays.
- Please call CSS if you need:
- General information about the DCF Child Support Services Program
- To apply for services from the DCF Child Support Services Program
- To update information about an existing DCF CSS case
- To ask questions NOT about a particular payment
- Child Support Services FAQs