Frequently Asked Questions - General

FAQs - General
Child support payments may be made at the Kansas Payment Center website.

The State offers Protection from Abuse cases and Protection from Stalking cases. To find more information, contact your local Clerk of the District Court Office.


Thomas: 785-460-4540 

Sherman: 785-890-4850

Logan: 785-671-3654

Sheridan: 785-675-3451

Rawlins: 785-626-3465

Cheyenne: 785-332-8850 

Wallace: 785-852-4289 

Please contact the Kansas Payment Center at 877-572-5722.

Member Login