Frequently Asked Questions - Court Information

FAQs - Court Information
Contact your local office of the Clerk of the District Court:


Thomas: 785-460-4540 

Sherman: 785-890-4850

Logan: 785-671-3654

Sheridan: 785-675-3451

Rawlins: 785-626-3465

Cheyenne: 785-332-8850 

Wallace: 785-852-4289

Clerks in any district office are unable to give legal advice. The following agencies may be able to assist you with legal questions:


Kansas Legal Services:

You can apply for legal assistance either by phone 1 (800) 723-6953 or by filling out our Online Application. To find out more, click here.


Kansas Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service:

Find more information by clicking here, call 1 (800) 928-3111 or email

A public access computer is located in the Clerk of the District Court's office in your local courthouse, or you may search Kansas District Court records by county by clicking here. 

All Clerk of the District Court offices are open from 8am to Noon and 1pm to 5pm.

Please take note that Sherman and Wallace Counties are on Mountain Time. 

Member Login